Sunday, February 04, 2018 / by Jessica Holcomb
Learn more about why hundreds of families choose White Glove Realty as their broker of choice when buying or selling real estate in the Houston area.
Brandon & Brittany Schroeder (8/11/2014 – HAR – Client/Seller)
“Jessica was extremely professional and ensured that we got the highest price for our property. She was always free to answer questions about the process. I would recommend her to my friends to use as their Realtor!”
Joe & Nelda Saitta (7/7/2014 – HAR – Client)
“Knows her job at the highest level.”
Kojo Inkumsah (6/3/2014 – HAR – Client/Seller)
“Jessica Holcomb was a great asset and her invaluable service allowed us to plan and sell on our terms.”
Thomas Beck (6/4/2014 – HAR – Client/Seller)
“Jessica brings knowledge of the real estate market. The most important thing for me is her experience calmed me at a very difficult time. I cannot ...
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
... and WHY people refer US to other people to buy and sell real estate.
1. Our Team. A team always outperforms an individual because you will have an entire team of people working for your best interests.
2. Our Track Record. Our team HELPED 123 Families buy and sell real estate in just 2016. Over the years we have experience helping hundreds of families achieve their real estate wishes.
3. Our Negotiation Skills. We have helped hundreds of families by carefully negotiating the perfect move out of move in date as well as how to craft an offer to beat out multiple offers!
4. Our Custom Marketing Plan. We have an aggressive bulletproof marketing plan that will expose your home to your targeted potential buyers.
5. We sell our properties for the highest value possible and will fight for every dollar to stay in your pocket.
6. We save you money by including an extensive marketing plan with no additional fees or charges.
7. We expose your property on numero ...
Wednesday, April 05, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
If you have been searching for waterfront property in the Clear Lake Area lately, you are probably well aware of the changes in the flood insurance premiums that have either already taken place or are looming in the near future for Galveston County. Everyone knows there is a price to pay for the beauty of living directly on the water front but now the premiums are putting some waterfront buyers out of the market altogether. With FEMA's new flood map changes some families are facing as much as 8 times what they were previously paying sometimes more! Locating the perfect waterfront property with reasonable flood insurance premiums is becoming harder but search no more!
Cypress Bay is located on the south side of Clear Lake with deep water access canal that leads to Clear Lake and then to the Bay. All of the homes are constructed above the base flood elevation so flood insurance is extremely affordable! The HOA allows boat houses if you would like to add one and up to a 40' ...