Thursday, December 7, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
Looking for a Great Real Estate Team with Experience? A Team that knows how to guide you through the peaks and valleys of purchasing or selling property? A Team that appreciates you and treats you like family? A Team that LOVES to negotiate for your Best Interests? Look no further! View our Map of Recent Activity as well as check out the link below that will take you to our Reviews, and Recent Sales, as well as Featured Properties.
View our Activity and Reviews Here
Reserve Time to Chat about Your Property Needs Here!
real estate, buying a home, white glove realty, league city, buying a new home, white glove realty team, houston real estate, real estate agents, selling my home, buyer tips, houston, how to prepare my home to sell, mar bella, negotiating real estate, friendswood, houston suburbs, cypress north, katy, pearland, spring, jessica holcomb, real estate team, richmond, the woodlands, brittany lakes, lake conroe, galveston, kemah, renting, waterfront homes, waterfront properties, leasing, cypress bay
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
... and WHY people refer US to other people to buy and sell real estate.
1. Our Team. A team always outperforms an individual because you will have an entire team of people working for your best interests.
2. Our Track Record. Our team HELPED 123 Families buy and sell real estate in just 2016. Over the years we have experience helping hundreds of families achieve their real estate wishes.
3. Our Negotiation Skills. We have helped hundreds of families by carefully negotiating the perfect move out of move in date as well as how to craft an offer to beat out multiple offers!
4. Our Custom Marketing Plan. We have an aggressive bulletproof marketing plan that will expose your home to your targeted potential buyers.
5. We sell our properties for the highest value possible and will fight for every dollar to stay in your pocket.
6. We save you money by including an extensive marketing plan with no additional fees or charges.
7. We expose your property on numerous real estate! ...
real estate, buying a home, buying a new home, real estate tips, white glove realty, great real estate deals, buyer tips, how to prepare my home to sell, real estate agents, selling my home, white glove realty team, houston real estate, negotiating real estate, featured homes, new construction homes, custom homes, jessica holcomb, real estate team, waterfront homes, waterfront properties
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 / by Jessica Holcomb
If you have been searching for waterfront property in the Clear Lake Area lately, you are probably well aware of the changes in the flood insurance premiums that have either already taken place or are looming in the near future for Galveston County. Everyone knows there is a price to pay for the beauty of living directly on the water front but now the premiums are putting some waterfront buyers out of the market altogether. With FEMA's new flood map changes some families are facing as much as 8 times what they were previously paying sometimes more! Locating the perfect waterfront property with reasonable flood insurance premiums is becoming harder but search no more!
Cypress Bay is located on the south side of Clear Lake with deep water access canal that leads to Clear Lake and then to the Bay. All of the homes are constructed above the base flood elevation so flood insurance is extremely affordable! The HOA allows boat houses if you would like to add one and up to a 40' b; ...
real estate, buying a home, buying a new home, league city, real estate tips, white glove realty, great real estate deals, buyer tips, real estate agents, white glove realty team, featured homes, houston suburbs, new construction homes, custom homes, kemah, galveston, jessica holcomb, real estate team, cypress bay, waterfront homes, waterfront properties, k hovnanian homes